PRODUCTS NAME CAT # QUANTITY PRICE (W) MORE INFORMATION
1,000 unit (10 unit/㎕)
- Diplococcus pneumoniae G41.
- Buffer Dpn II. 50 mM Bis-Tris-HCl, pH 6.0, 100 mM NaCl, 10 mM MgCl₂, 1 mM DTT. Incubate at 37℃.
Concentration & Storage Condition
- Store at -20℃. 10 unit/㎕ in 10 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.4, 200 mM NaCl, 1 mM DTT, 0.1 mM EDTA, 200 ㎍/ml BSA, 50% (v/v) glycerol.
Heat Inactivation Condition
- 65℃ for 20 min.
- Dilute with Storage Buffer.
- Activity, ligation and recutting, exo and endonuclease activity test, SDS-PAGE purity, performance tests.
- Blocked by overlapping CpG methylation (cleavage of mammalian genomic DNA is blocked). Blocked by dam methylation.
- pH > 6.5 may result in star activity.