PRODUCTS NAME CAT # QUANTITY PRICE (W) MORE INFORMATION
10,000 unit (20 unit/㎕)
- Haemophilus influenzae Rd.
- Buffer 2. 10 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.9, 50 mM NaCl, 10 mM MgCl₂, 1 mM DTT. Incubate at 37℃.
Concentration & Storage Condition
- Store at -20℃. 20 unit/㎕ in 10 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.4, 250 mM NaCl, 1 mM DTT, 0.1 mM EDTA, 500 ㎍/ml BSA, 50% (v/v) glycerol.
Heat Inactivation Condition
- 65℃ for 20 min.
- Dilute with Storage Buffer.
- Activity, ligation and recutting, exo and endonuclease activity test, SDS-PAGE purity, performance tests.
- Not sensitive to dam, dcm or CpG methylation.
- Low salt, high glycerol (>5%) concentrations, pH > 8.0 or large excess of enzyme may result in star activity.