PRODUCTS NAME CAT # QUANTITY PRICE (W) MORE INFORMATION
2,500 unit (10 unit/㎕)
- Haemophilus influenzae Rf.
- Buffer 4. 20 mM Tris-acetate, pH 7.9, 50 mM potassium acetate, 10 mM magnesium acetate, 1 mM DTT. Incubate at 37℃.
Concentration & Storage Condition
- Store at -20℃. 10 unit/㎕ in 10 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.4, 50 mM KCl, 1 mM DTT, 0.1 mM EDTA, 200 ㎍/ml BSA, 50% (v/v) glycerol.
Heat Inactivation Condition
- 80℃ for 20 min.
- Dilute with Storage Buffer.
- Activity, ligation and recutting, exo and endonuclease activity test, SDS-PAGE purity, performance tests.
- Blocked by some combinations of overlapping CpG methylation.