PRODUCTS NAME CAT # QUANTITY PRICE (W) MORE INFORMATION
1,000 unit (10 unit/㎕)
- Haemophilus parainfluenzae.
- Buffer 1. 10 mM Bis Tris Propane-HCl, pH 7.0, 10 mM MgCl₂, 1 mM DTT. Incubate at 37℃.
Concentration & Storage Condition
- Store at -20℃. 10 unit/㎕ in 10 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.4, 50 mM NaCl, 1 mM DTT, 0.1 mM EDTA, 200 ㎍/ml BSA, 50% (v/v) glycerol.
Heat Inactivation Condition
- 65℃ for 20 min.
- Dilute with Storage Buffer.
- Activity, ligation and recutting, exo and endonuclease activity test, SDS-PAGE purity, performance tests.
- Blocked by CpG methylation (Cleavage of mammalian genomic DNA is blocked)
- Inhibited by salt concentrations of > 50 mM KCl.