PRODUCTS NAME CAT # QUANTITY PRICE (W) MORE INFORMATION
5,000 unit (10 unit/㎕)
- Klebsiella pneumoniae OK8.
- Buffer 1 + BSA. 10 mM Bis Tris Propane-HCl, pH 7.0, 10 mM MgCl₂, 1 mM DTT. Supplement with 100 ㎍/ml BSA. Incubate at 37℃.
Concentration & Storage Condition
- Store at -20℃. 10 unit/㎕ in 10 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.4, 50 mM KCl, 1 mM DTT, 0.1 mM EDTA, 200 ㎍/ml BSA, 50% (v/v) glycerol.
Heat Inactivation Condition
- Dilute with Storage Buffer.
- Activity, ligation and recutting, exo and endonuclease activity test, SDS-PAGE purity, performance tests.
- Not sensitive to dam, dcm or CpG methylation.
- Low salt, high glycerol (>5%) concentrations, pH > 8.0 or large excess of enzyme may result in star activity.