PRODUCTS NAME CAT # QUANTITY PRICE (W) MORE INFORMATION
10,000 Kunit (50 Kunit/㎕)
O-Glycosidase (Endo-α-N-acetylgalactosaminidase) hydrolyze the unsubstituted Gal-β1,3-GalNAc core disaccharide attached to serine or threonine residues of glycopeptides to afford free oligosaccharides.
Recombinant Endo-α-N-acetylgalactosaminidase is expressed in E.coli containing the gene of Streptococcus pneumoniae.
O-Glycosidase has a molecular weight of ~180 kDa.
- O-Glycosidase : 200 ㎕ (50,000 unit/㎕)
- 10x Reaction Buffer : 500 mM sodium citrate, pH 5.5.
- One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that will catalyze the release of 1.0 µmol p-nitrophenol from p-nitrophenyl-2-acetamido 2-deoxy-3-O-(β-D-galactopyranosyl)-α-D-galactopyranoside per min at 37°C, pH 5.0.
- 50,000 unit/㎕ , 50,000 unit/㎍
- 20 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.5, 50 mM NaCl, 1 mM EDTA, 50% glycerol.
- Store at -20℃.
- Activity, SDS-PAGE purity, performance tests.