PRODUCTS NAME CAT # QUANTITY PRICE (W) MORE INFORMATION
500 unit (10 unit/㎕)
- Pyrococcos horikoshii OT3.
- Buffer 3. 50 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.9, 100 mM NaCl, 10 mM MgCl₂, 1 mM DTT. Incubate at 75℃.
Concentration & Storage Condition
- Store at -20℃. 10 unit/㎕ in 10 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.4, 50 mM KCl, 1 mM DTT, 0.1 mM EDTA, 200 ㎍/ml BSA, 50% (v/v) glycerol.
Heat Inactivation Condition
- Dilute with Storage Buffer.
- Activity, ligation and recutting, exo and endonuclease activity test, SDS-PAGE purity, performance tests.
- Impaired by some combinations of overlapping CpG methylation.
• Incubate at 37℃ results in <10% activity. Highly thermostable enzyme that can survive temperatures as high as 95℃