PRODUCTS NAME CAT # QUANTITY PRICE (W) MORE INFORMATION
10,000 unit (100 unit/㎕)
RNase I ribonuclease catalyzes the degradation of RNA to cyclic nucleotide monophosphate intermediates. RNase I ribonuclease is one of the few known RNases that can cleave a phosophodiester bond between any two ribonucleotides. RNase I ribonuclease may be used 1) to remove RNA from DNA preparations, 2) for RNase protection assays and 3) for mapping or quantitation of RNA by selective cleavage of single-stranded regions. RNase I is purified from a recombinant E.coli strain.
Concentration & Storage Condition
- 100 unit/㎕. Store at -20℃.
- 10 mM Tris-HCl, pH 8.0, 200 mM NaCl, 50% glycerol.
10x Reaction Buffer
- 100 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.5, 50 mM EDTA, 2 M sodium acetate.
- One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme required to completely degrade RNA at the rate of 100 ng/sec at 37°C in 10 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.5, 5 mM EDTA, 200 mM sodium acetate, 0.2 ㎍ RNA, 0.05% NP-40 and 2 ㎍ BSA.
- Activity, exo and endonuclease activity test, SDS-PAGE purity, performance tests.