PRODUCTS NAME CAT # QUANTITY PRICE (W) MORE INFORMATION
2,500 unit (10 unit/㎕)
- Streptomyces fimbriatus.
- Buffer 4 + BSA. 20 mM Tris-acetate, pH 7.9, 50 mM potassium acetate, 10 mM magnesium acetate, 1 mM DTT. Supplement with 100 ㎍/ml BSA. Incubate at 50℃.
Concentration & Storage Condition
- Store at -20℃. 10 unit/㎕ in 20 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.4, 300 mM NaCl, 5 mM 2-mercaptoethanol, 0.1 mM EDTA, 200 ㎍/ml BSA, 50% (v/v) glycerol, 0.15% Triton X-100.
Heat Inactivation Condition
- Dilute with Storage Buffer.
- Activity, ligation and recutting, exo and endonuclease activity test, SDS-PAGE purity, performance tests.
- Blocked by some combinations of overlapping CpG methylation.
- Incubation at 37 results in 10% activity.