PRODUCTS NAME CAT # QUANTITY PRICE (W) MORE INFORMATION
2,500 unit (10 unit/㎕)
- Serratia marcescens.
- Buffer 4. 20 mM Tris-acetate, pH 7.9, 50 mM potassium acetate, 10 mM magnesium acetate, 1 mM DTT. Incubate at 25℃.
Concentration & Storage Condition
- Store at -20℃. 10 unit/㎕ in 10 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.4, 50 mM KCl, 1 mM DTT, 0.1 mM EDTA, 200 ㎍/ml BSA, 50% (v/v) glycerol.
Heat Inactivation Condition
- 65℃ for 20 min.
- Dilute with Storage Buffer.
- Activity, ligation and recutting, exo and endonuclease activity test, SDS-PAGE purity, performance tests.
- Blocked by CpG methylation (Cleavage of mammalian genomic DNA is blocked).
- Incubation at 37℃ results in 50% activity, because half-life of Sma I is 15 min at 37℃.